Anyway, I digress. Here is my foray into sewing - well, kind of. Miss Pickle had "Zoo Day" in school. She chose the Zebra as her animal of interest. Each student needed a costume and "zoo tag" which meant mommy had to sew. It was actually fun and I think it turned out pretty cute. Anyway, I went to watch and took Bubbas. Miss Pickle had fun showing off her little brother and we all got to see the baby chicks and the caterpillers.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Zebra Days...
Because, it seems, I cannot figure out picture-workings in Blogger, please scroll down to get the whole story. :) I will try harder next time (They really ought to make the "cut and paste" feature work in this thing!).




I'm trying to catch up on posts and offer an update for those who care, but seem to be falling morbidly behind. School has started again for me and I am finding things both delightfully stimulating and intensely hectic. I have classes 4 days a week from 4-7 p.m. It is summer semester and the classes are offered in 7 week chunks, hence the hurried pace. In case you don't know (maybe you don't care, which is totally fine :), I am in a graduate program with a dual - teaching liscensure component. If all goes according to plan, I will be student teaching in Fall of 2010. I am not looking to work directly after, but possibly when my kids are in school full time and/or we're done having kids - which is still up for debate. We'll see. Meanwhile, my house is - mostly - a disaster, my yard is the same, and I'm left wondering if my house will fall down before I finish as my list of home-improvement projects is not getting shorter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Very cute, Chass! Good job! Alex cracks me up - she just loves dressing up in animal costumes.
By the way, the cut and paste feature works for me in blogger... I just use the keyboard shortcuts and put the pictures wherever I want.
I love your updates! The zebra costume is adorable.
Ditto to Emmy...you can cut and paste with the keyboard.
Looks like fun, I'm glad she's having a better time now in school.
I also use the keyboard shortcuts. Good luck
You did a great job on that costume! You told me about it, so it was fun to see the final product.
What adorable pictures. Such a good mommy!
Post a Comment