
Little C went to his first preschool night. He was so excited to be going to his own event at, "Sissy's School!" There were lots of fun learning activities based upon the story, "Five Little Speckled Frogs." He and I went by ourselves and he thought it was so fun to be out with mama on a date and be with kids close to his age.
This was one of his favorite activities - He had fun trying to put the right shapes in the boxes. The other activity he enjoyed was an alphabet musical chairs game. Another funny activity was using cookie cutters to create funny "green-bread frogs!"
This was another one -obviously I helped him :)

Afterword, it was pouring rain and he just had to have a "Singing in the Rain" moment.

Who's behind umbrella #2?

4 comments:
Oh that kid is so adorable. I can't believe he's getting so grown up!
Ditto here...when did he get so big?
Such a cute little tyke! Wasn't he just a baby????
He's so handsome!
Post a Comment