My favorite TV show and one of my fav movies. I know, weird. But, hey, what can I say? It is what it is.
Since I have been sick for a few days, I have been geeking out with these shows. I almost never rewatch movies and I NEVER rewatch TV shows, with these being the exception. :) The characters are so well-developed that the sci-fi theme is almost a sidebar (I am also not a sci-fi fan). When I rewatched them all, I went U-tubing and found excerpts from the actors at a recent Dragoncom convention (again, geeky sci-fi and role-playing conventions are not my thing). It was so fun to find something I really dig in such a weird location. So, I thought I'd share my Geekdom with you all. It appears I am Zoe. :)
In other news, I am hoping to finally install my class art project this week - this makes a first for finishing my final AFTER finals week. And, to top it off, I have been sent my first two homework assignments BEFORE class starts for next semester. This will conclude my last "art" semester and begin my official graduate class repretoire. Fun.
Anyway, we have just received a free couch set for downstairs from an unpaid storage unit find. Boy, we're such freeloaders! I never thought I would be this person. I used to be the girl who only knew how to get somewhere based upon which mall it was nearest. Now I'm hand-me-down, thrift store girl. What's up with that?
We did finally get a new monitor though. We have been using an old one - you guessed it - passed down from MH's dad! It was hurting my eyes, it was so old. This one is WAY bigger and definitely an improvement!
Well, that's all for now.
3 comments:
Welcome to my world of hand-me-downs. hahaha I have yet to own a living room set that hasn't had a home elsewhere first. I finally got my very own bed, though I must admit that the headboard/footboard set is a hand-me-down. But it's ok; I'm always very grateful for the generosity of friends and family.
:) Me too!
You are such a geek!!!
Post a Comment