Thursday, May 14, 2009

Art Installation...

So now that this monster is finished, I thought I'd share some pics. It took us over 23 hours and 14ish people to put it together. I didn't have any pics of us poking holes, but we poked multiple holes in every cup. Crazy...





6 comments:

runningfan said...

Looks like quite a project!!!

Emmy Z. said...

Wow. Was this for that horrible class? What were your requirements for this project?

girlygirl said...

We had no requirements - really. We were all supposed to come with an idea for a project involving water/water conservation/product waste and this was the idea chosen.

joeyship said...

Wow! That's crazy. Don't you just love school projects? So do people hid in their bathrooms and smoke pot in order to come up with some of their crazy ideas. The finished product was kinda fun though.....

Chris said...

That looks crazy-awesome! You guys did great - in spite of the teacher! We need to get together soon!

MJ said...

I want you to know that your project was clearly superior to every other exhibit in the show.