Friday, January 23, 2009

Sick - yeck!

I do not like to be sick - especially with little children and a dog to look after. I am going to the doctor this afternoon to see if he can give me some drugs. It seems I'm not getting any better. I'm thinking allergies, but I am not usually an allergy sufferer so I'm not sure what I am allergic to. Anyway, the kids have been good, thankfully. I am having a difficult time as a dog owner though. I can't seem to get back into the groove. He consumes much of my energy and time and I'm not liking how much that takes away from my time with the kids. I know that must be how it is with new puppies - and as far as puppies go, he's been remarkably obedient, but still....it might be a little more than I am up for. I'm still not sure yet. I'm not one to give up easily - at least, I like to think so. :) Hopefully, we can all figure things out.

2 comments:

joeyship said...

Perhaps you'll start feeling better now that the muck has mostly disappeared from our air. I think that has been making a lot of people sick!!!!

kris said...

Chass!
I hope you get feeling better soon!