Since I was tagged on Facebook by two people who have access to my blog (and because I'm too paranoid to post personal stuff on Facebook), I decided to reply to my "tag" here.
1. Living with me is like riding an emotional rollercoaster (my poor husband) - that never ends. :)
2. I cannot sleep without earplugs.
3. I have a size 4.75 ring finger.
4. If I can't finish cleaning my house before people come over, I chuck stuff in drawers and closets. My husband comes along later and finds all sorts of random things in his underwear drawer. :)
5. I love smutty tabloid magazines (OK, Star, Us, etc.).
6. I love to run.
7. I'm terrible at multi-tasking - it's my greatest nemesis.
8. My favorite TV series of all time is Joss Whedon's Firefly (for those of you who don't know, the movie Serenity was the series spinoff). My husband is a Sci-fi junkie and got me hooked on this show.
9. I love to play World of Warcraft with my husband - fun date night for us!
10. I love to get dressed up in a fancy dress and go to a party.
11. I am a school junkie - I love to take a class and almost any class will do.
12. I'm known for laughing and crying during the same 10 minute conversation, even at the same time.
13. Wow - it's hard to come up with 25 of these.
14. One of my best friends is my grammy.
15. I have to have two pillows to sleep. One to sleep on and one to put over my head.
16. If I could have my daughter at home with me all day, I would.
17. I can't live without Diet Coke.
18. I can never find my keys and have to have copies made at least once a month.
19. I love to sing.
20. I hate yardwork, except mowing the lawn (I do all the mowing).
21. I hate to cook.
22. I love to make art.
23. I am a good writer.
24. I love to learn - even the hard way.
25. There is no one on the planet I would rather spend one on one time with than my husband.
7 comments:
You did not mention that you have the most beautiful red hair on the planet OR what a sweetheart you are! So, I just said it for you.
Loved this list! Thanks for playing.
Thanks for the sweet and awesome comments guys! I love you both!
Fun, Chass! But, I don't think #13 counts...
Those were great Chass! #13 should be that your cousin considers you her little sister! :)
I thought Aaron was the only one that did the 2 pillow thing!
#12, I know his one well! #19, wow! how many times have we been late for this!! Good times!
:):) - yep, I get to thinking I have evolved - become better, more sophisticated and then.....I guess at least there's some comfort in knowing - at my core - I'm still the same!
Post a Comment