Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm WOWin' it - yes I am!

In an effort to destress - and to have some hot one-on-one date-night action with my man - we have renewed our WOW accounts and started new chars together. For those of you who have no idea to what I am referring- we have been playing the online game World of Warcraft. It has been fun to play together - it's our version of a cheap, no baby-sitter needed, date. I am definitely NOT a gamer, but Collin got me hooked while I was pregnant with Calvin. At one point, during this time, I literally stayed up all night playing (I was grouped up with some people and we were raiding). At 6:00 a.m., Collin rolls over, looks at me and says, "Holy bleep, I cannot believe you are still playing!" It was crazy. But, I have since mended my ways and now we only renew for short periods of time. Miss Pickle even loves to play - her favorite part being making new characters and "barbie-dolling" them. She runs around exploring the world and the different buildings. She and I have even hooked up and played a little. Pretty funny!

No comments: