Sunday, November 22, 2009

"Mama, I love you." He says this all the time. I just love it! For as honery as he can be sometimes, he is really lovey. I don't go more than a few minutes without him coming up to give me a hug or kiss.

Things this guy loves:

Super heroes: "My super hero friends say....(this, that, etc.)"
Peter Pan: Ever since our trip to DL, he is super excited by this show and the characters.
Legos: I'm not sure he is old enough for these, but a certain husband couldn't resist a small package of Star Wars ones. Cal loves to build things, although this means I am always stepping on them. So I'm don't think we'll add to our collection just yet! :)
Star Wars: Dad watched the first two old ones with both of them. They think we should be a star wars family next Halloween.
Preschool: He loves his teachers. He is always telling me the new things he is doing at school.
Snuggling: This boy loves to snuggle!


Recently, I have been having her help me with my lesson plans since I am teaching first grade at the moment. One day, I brought home some writing samples I had the kids do. I couldn't read a couple of them, so she says, "Let me look mom. Afterall, I speak Kid."

Things this little girl loves:

Dogs (is quickly becoming an expert on the characteristics of just about every breed)
Michael Jackson--Her brother found a poster of him for her birthday and she has it hanging in her room. (not that I mind, I am also a long-time fan). After reading some reviews, we decided it would be OK for us to take her to "This Is It" this week. She loved it! Her favorite is Thriller and Billie Jean.
Reading--She loves to read Frog and Toad, Amelia Bedelia, and any type of book about animals.
Beenie Babies, Littlest Pet Shops, AnimalPlanet.com, the zoo--animals are a big deal around here.
Art--although making up games, clubs, designs for a play, etc. are the ultimate goal for her craft-making projects.
Cinderella--Her favorite princess. She and I have had long conversations about which one is the best. Of course, Ariel is my fave, though I can't help but love them all.

1 comment:

Emmy Z. said...

What a wonderful post! I love seeing what new things the kids are up to.