Some of you were asking about why Alex was on the news. I am hoping for a video soon, but I thought I would post this until then! :)
ksl.com - 1st-graders learning Spanish in dual-immersion program
Also, about school, I so wish I was nearing the end (although, with the amount of time I've been at it, this does feel sort of like that). If I make it, ;), I have 3 semesters to go after this one.
SPRING* One more semester of methods courses (math, reading, and creative arts) and an 8 day trip to Mexico (I'm nervous about this, although I'm sure it will be a worthwhile experience)
SUMMER*3 more summer classes (thankfully, this is a brief semester--really intense, but quick)
FALL*10 weeks of student teaching next Fall
2 comments:
You'll have a fabulous time in Mexico! And you're going to be an excellent student teacher. I don't know what you're so worried about - I know you'll do awesome. ;)
Love ya, Chass!
Thanks Emmy! That means a lot--especially right now! :)
Post a Comment