Sunday, November 8, 2009

I am so overwhelmed tonight. I thought I should post a grateful list before bed so I can go to sleep. :)

--Time alone with my sweet grandmother. She is such an amazing woman! I am so grateful to have gotten some time with her. She is doing better and is finally home from the hospital. We enjoyed watching The Proposal and having warm tapioca pudding together last night.
--My hubby. He took great care of the kids and even re-arranged our office while I was gone. He is so great!
--My 11-year-old car that transported me safely there and back to see grammy two weekends in a row
--Comfort-in-a-tub rocky road ice cream that I am eating as we speak
--The Google sesame street montage going on right now (I love sesame street)
--The end of the semester is coming...somewhere...oh, where is it already! Four weeks and counting...

2 comments:

Emmy Z. said...

You and Adam should commiserate about school. Except, Adam doesn't want the end to come so soon - he has so much to do between now and then.

I'm glad Grammy Ila is doing better!

Unknown said...

Glad your trips were a success. I hope school continues to go well. The end is in sight.