Friday, October 2, 2009

Warning: Pictures galore--don't get overwhelmed :)

I decided to get in a few events all at once, before I get bogged down again. :)

Bubbie and his first day at preschool (he just loves it--phew!)

He loves his teacher (who is the same one Miss Pickle had) and being in the orange room.

We scored free, front row seats at the Real game. It was really fun!

Except that Bubbie got a little antsy and started taking creative pics after a few minutes. See his creations below.




I have been working on a little sewing project and finally finished--well, mostly. :)


OK--I had to include this just for a laugh-so go ahead and laugh it up. I did. This is at about midnight, the day before a big assignment was due. Check out the disaster going on around me, along with my horrendous hair and outfit. :) :) he, he, he. This is so me most of the time.


Today, we decorated for Halloween. I LOVE this holiday! I don't have a ton of decorations, but we had a good time listening to our Halloween tunes and dancing around the house putting stuff up!


Don't look at my weeds--well, except that my yard always looks like this. :)

2 comments:

Emmy Z. said...

I love it when you post pictures! Thanks for keeping me up-to-date! The kids look so happy, and... well... you have the grad school look about you. I've felt that before, and I'm living with it right now. I wish we could all get together and commiserate! Good luck. I know you'll do great - you always do!

Kathleen said...

Good job on the curtains! They turned out cute!