Wednesday, October 14, 2009

5 events in one day--phew!!!

7:30 am: I am cutting a squirmy preschoolers hair as he is basically running out the door (It was picture day and I forgot to cut his hair the night before, of course).
9:00 am: I am with my class and we are helping 4th grade students through a series of science experiements. Despite feeling like a fish out of water, it seems to go pretty well.
11:30: I am looking forward to lunch with my hubby before I go to my 12:30 pm placement--except Bubbby's blankie is in the van and I have to run it to my mom before his nap.
12:30: I am finishing my lunch-in-the-car of nuts and granola bars as I enter the school where I am doing a first grade placement.
3:30: I am glazing a tile piece at my art methods class, hoping I can turn it into a lesson later.
5:45: My mom surprises me with a trip to the Loft-my favorite store-and we go on a mini-shopping spree--her treat! I am speechless, and very grateful.
7:30 p.m.: I have a meeting with the Dean for the required Mexico trip next Spring.
9:45: I am driving to Walgreens for some last-minute medicine.
Phew! It was a long day (most are not this crazy, but I have to blog it so I don't forget). Oh--and I almost forgot--I got up today, packed and flew in for our trip to Disneyland! We flew--thank goodness! So I am using our "free internet day" tonight to post a quick one. We are about to go to sleep so we can get up early and go to the park--and I am pooped! Just looking at what I've done in the last 24 hours makes me dizzy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow Disneyland, I hope you guys have a great time.