(Not sure why I have browser-text, but whatever) Anyway, I am dismayed that my daughter is in first grade and my son is starting preschool. What is going on! Time flies by way to fast and I just don't like loaning my children out to the school district. I know, I'm just weird that way. I would soooo rather homeschool them. And I just might one of these days. :) Anyway, both seem to like school so far. Bubba started this week, and Miss Pickle, a couple weeks ago. We changed schools with her this year, so everything for her is new. She is actually going to an elementary school I went to from 2nd through 5th grade. It's kind of fun. We changed her because we put her name in a lottery for a few spots in a new pilot program this school is doing for dual language learning. The idea is that she will be spending half her day in a Spanish-speaking classroom and the other half in an English-speaking classroom. So far, it seems pretty good. She's started using some Spanish words at home, which is new for us and kind of fun!


My favorite people!
2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun. Wait till your baby goes to high school. It is kind of *weird*.
They do grow up way too fast! I hope Miss Pickle enjoys her new school!
Post a Comment