(She is also wearing my favorite brand of pointe shoe-I know, I'm a nerd.)
Ahhh, the peaceful, serenity of night--dark, quiet, and oh-so-annoying. Since I have read, and re-read everyone's blogs, I'm left to devise my own amusement until my brain remembers what it is supposed to do. So, I've decided to do a little live (well, maybe not) introspection to help clear my head.
Things I am thankful for today:
*My amazing, handsome, and very funny husband running to the store for me twice (if you must know we were out of toilet paper).
*My sweet kids--who both expressed their love and sweet kisses to me today.
*Quiet time to do my homework
Tasks I am trying to accomplish:
*Finish the repair of Miss Pickle's jacket
*Get started on her Halloween costume
*Go to bookstore to get FMS nutrition book
*Finish Art and Sci Methods homework
*Mop the ever-sticky kitchen floor
*Vacuum and carpet clean the basement
*Iron and hang clothes for clothing sale this week
*Figure out how to cure the "Fibro-whatever-you-want-to-call-it" that is taking over my life
*Keep going until then
Things I hope to do before I'm 90:
*Visit Bath-England, and this really amazing lakeside community I can't remember the name of at the moment in Denmark
*Have one more child
*Be able to dance again
*See my kids earn their college diplomas
*See Col get his PhD--and a mustang
*Learn to garden
*Become a truly adept painter
*Learn to play (and hopefully sing with) the massive, black instrument sitting in my living room
*Stuff as many books into my brain as humanly possible

5 comments:
You are so funny, you are so not a nerd. :) I love reading your insights. Good luck this week. :) PS I enjoyed the "smoot" you brought me. :)
That's a very commendable list! Sorry about the fibromyalgia (I'm guessing on the last half) -- and the insomnia!
What awesome lists! Very good goals - some of those things are on my lists as well. I'll try to blog with just a little more regularity to keep you more entertained - but remember, it goes both ways. ;)
Great list of goals.
Accomplish them all for me, too, will you?
I love you my little Chassie Cat! Thank you for posting your goals, I enjoyed reading them :)
Post a Comment