Grandma, Grandpa, Bubba and Miss Pickle


Nana and Miss Pickle
Here are some pics from Miss Pickle's Ballet Recital. I had to share. :) I have a video of her performance that, as soon as I can figure out how to load it, I will post too. She did so well - I am so proud of her - and happy she will submit to my desire for her to take ballet to begin with. This ended up being an all day affair - with the rehearsal and two performances, but I had so much fun watching her! Anyway, she's all done until January and I am happy to say I am too! I'm so excited for Christmas! Yeah!
5 comments:
Wish we could have seen her! Tell her she is beautiful!
Wish we would have know, batgirl would have loved it. She looks great.
How awesome! Tell Pickle she looks adorable in her costume.
Oh my gosh, she looks so cute and grown up!
She looks like a little movie star. She'll have to show me some of her moves next time I see her.
Post a Comment