Nope, no rest for the weary. Although I do get May and August off. June and July will contain 3 condensed summer courses. Then I will student-teach for ten weeks in the fall, which will complete my Masters. If I decide to finish my art endorsement on top of that, then I have 3 classes to finish up in the spring (2011). Then I will be done. :)
3 comments:
Look at how grown up Alex is! It looks like she's enjoying school. Give her a big hug for me!
Looks like a fun celebration! Welcome back to blogging. :) Do you get the summer off?
Nope, no rest for the weary. Although I do get May and August off. June and July will contain 3 condensed summer courses. Then I will student-teach for ten weeks in the fall, which will complete my Masters. If I decide to finish my art endorsement on top of that, then I have 3 classes to finish up in the spring (2011). Then I will be done. :)
Post a Comment