Since I thought posting might make me more accountable, I decided to check off my list right here:
Today I got Project Room reorg. off to a great start. Now all my many piles throughout the house (I'm a pile girl) are tackled, and most have been demolished--hallelujah! I am putting a bedroom to good use by turning it into an office/craft/art space. I need space to hide so that I can get my homework done without being interupted 2 billion times. This room has been box city since we moved in, so I am happy to report that I have a desk, storage solutions, and a whole lot of organizing left to do! The rest of my house has been rid of the many stacks it once had. Also, I called on my school schedule, yoga, and began cleaning out my fridge. I also folded laundry, made dinner (which never happens), and had a fun daydreaming session with my husband about our plans for a near future (I hope) kitchen remodel. It was fun.
4 comments:
Now THAT is productivity! I'm very impressed.
Nice work! I had to giggle as i had a similar list going on. What are the odds?
Go Chass! You're inspiring me to actually get something done this week as well.
Wow, you go girl! Can you come to my house now? I need a kick in the butt to get started!
Post a Comment