Hello - I am sleepless in SLC, yet again, and thought I'd get rid my brain of all the crazyness so I can slumber, hopefully.
A. It's summer - holy crap! I am now Camp Director. I usually enjoy being in charge with fun activities at the ready, but I am barely keeping afloat with my summer school agenda. I haven't even had a chance to formulate a plan, and my duties begin tomorrow.
B. I have yet to get into a great groove with household duties and school and kids. I feel like I should have it together already! My sweet MH has helped a ton with household chores, but still...we currently have no food in the fridge, I haven't vacuumed in who knows how long (don't tell anyone), and I have half accomplished house/orginization projects cluttering up every corner. I have made a little progress, but the rest is driving me batty!
C. I have some funny health issues that I cannot seem to resolve--and cannot find anyone to help me solve them--and they are really annoying at the moment (read: fibromyalgia-ish-painful-sleepless-yuck).
D. By sheer willpower, I REALLY want to just Suck It Up and move forward, but I haven't found the right impetus. I keep sludging around in the trenches going nowhere.
Phew - that feels a little better. I'm going back to try again. Good night!
5 comments:
Sorry you aren't feeling well. But don't worry about not feeling "summer organized." I seriously don't think that ever happens. Take care of yourself...and I really hope you got some sleep.
My sweet little Chassie Cat...your sweet granny is right! Don't worry about that "summer organization" BS, it's all about "survival mode" in the summertime. Just take it one thing at a time and remember you are still a good person :)
Good luck! Rest assured that organization isn't all it's cracked up to be. Kids still fight and Moms are still ornery. :)
It sounds like someone just might have a little too much on their plate. But you wouldn't be happy giving it up either. So let a few things slide, and don't feel guilty about it. Tomorrow's another day. Everything will be there for a day when you have more time. Enjoy this beautiful Spring we're having.
Wow! Thanks ladies - I didn't realize how good it could feel to hear encouraging words. Thanks for all of your support! You ladies are awesome!
Post a Comment