Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Snow - Blissful, Quiet Snow...
I know, I know - everyone is sick of the snow, I can see why. But, I happen to be a fan. I love what the cold brings - the ability to hybernate warm and cozy in my house, no need for yardwork or dashing here or there. The ability to take a trudge in the quiet neighborhood without anyone interupting. I relish its beauty, its blanket of gray skies without eye-piercing sunshine and the state of warm, snuggly clothing I adorn when it is here. No yardwork - yet, hooray! No hot, yucky heat, yet. No rowdy neighborhood kids loitering in my front yard, yet. Yay - one last snow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You've convinced me. I won't complain if it snows again!
I loved your "25 things".
:) - thanks! I love your blog!
Post a Comment