Thursday, October 2, 2008

The new Him...

Since I didn't report back last FRIDAY (I cannot believe it is already Friday again), obviously my little house projects did not go so well. I managed to score a couple of them, but my husband (the wonderful man that he is) finished the rest for me since I am so damn slow! He came home from his business trip to find the house still in disaray and I think he couldn't stand it anymore because when I came home from class yesterday, the house had made dramatic improvements. I was so shocked I kneeled down and started kissing his feet. That's a little wierd isn't it? Maybe I shouldn't actually be confessing our odd family dinamic. Anyway, tonight's surprise was a vacuumed hallway and bedroom and a nearly clutter-free office. What have I done to deserve this? And who is this man and what has he done with my husband? I guess I don't really care. I LIKE the new him.

8 comments:

runningfan said...

Sounds to me like your system is working just fine!

girlygirl said...

he he he - maybe your right ;)

.........Still ME! said...

Teach me! Or where can I get one of those?

girlygirl said...

:) :) - funny! I wish I knew how to produce the same effect more often! Then, maybe I'd be on o something!

Melissa said...

It must be in the air... after several days of chaos here, MH came home from work and started cleaning like a mad man.

I'm hooked on the new man.

ME & HE said...

HMMM! And your strategy is????
The best I can get from my husband is him reminding me there are dishes in the sink! You lucky girl!

Nick Scott Family said...

Chassie, It's been forever but I found your blog through Heathers and wanted to say hello and I hope things are going well. Your little family is so cute and I hope everything is great with you! Kesha (Monsen) Scott

kris said...

You got a good guy Chass! Too bad he doesn't have a mullet... :)