Thursday, September 18, 2008

Been tagged!

Ok - never been tagged before, but I'll play -

3 joys: goofing off at home with my kids, going on shopping dates and movies with MH, having good chat time with my grammy

3 fears: 1. I'll go with my cousin on this one - scarring my kids. I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing most of the time when it comes to parenting. 2. Trying new things - I still do it all the time, but it scares me silly. 3. Having something happen to the people I love most. I worry about everyone being safe all the time.

3 obsessions: 1. dancing (didn't see that one comin' eh?) and exercise in general, 2. trying to be perfect (never, EVER gonna happen - I know - but I can't seem to help myself), 3. School (I LOVE learning new stuff and feeding my brain - total weirdo, I know.)

3 interesting facts: 1. My big toe looks just like Fred Flinstone's - I'm not kidding. 2. I spent many an hour as a young child in bars and nightclubs across the valley. You name it, I've probably been in it. (my mom modeled and belly-danced to make extra money for us.) 3. I share - along with my very academic uncle and my amazing and totally normal-mom cousin - a total love for music a 14-year-old black girl would listen to. If it has a good groove, some thumpin' and some attitude, I'm down with it!

Now, I'm tagging Heather, Miriam and Emmy!

1 comment:

kris said...

I miss you Chass!! That was fun to read...heard any good music lately? :)